Our world is being bombarded right now by differing views on current events.
- Joe Biden is the President Elect
- The Democrats stole the election from me
- I will be a president for all Americans
- There is widespread voter fraud.
- Covid 19 is at crisis levels in the U.S. and many people are dying unnecessarily.
- We’re fighting it and we’re fighting it hard. We’re rounding the corner. Its going away.
- Stay at home, socially distance, wear a mask and avoid large gatherings.
- The C.D.C. is advising the use of nonmedical cloth face covering as an additional voluntary public health measure. So it’s voluntary. You don’t have to do it. They suggested for a period of time, but this is voluntary. I don’t think I’m going to be doing it.
In this time of “alternative facts”, “fake news”, “deep fakes”, etc., we really have to carefully sift through all news stories to make sure we are getting the truth. Sometimes, this can be overwhelming and it often feels like we are living in an alternate universe. In the end, actions speak louder than words and we should pay close attention to what the speakers are actually doing to back up their claims.
Photos taken November 20, 2020
Again, this morning, my “deck bubble” was covered in frosty patterns, which slowly diffused the sunlight into various shades and shapes. As the day went on, the frost melted and the view became more clear.
Pay close attention
to every news story.
See things more clearly.